NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Foreman – Iron / Rebar Bender
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work requirements.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
- Install fencing or other barriers.
- Position structural components.
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools.
- Install metal structural components. Position structural components.
- Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches.
- Cut metal components for installation.
- Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
- Position safety or support equipment.
- Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Cut metal components for installation. Position structural components.
- Bend steel rods with hand tools or rod-bending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
Deadline: 2nd April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.