The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization)
- The Head of treasury oversees and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company.
He / she among other things will:
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, Sales, marketing and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist
- The Talent acquisition and engagement Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach and recruit high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Overseeing the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
- A degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 6 years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results-driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Executive
- We are currently and urgently in need of Strategic Partnership Executive to join our team. Successful candidate must be a strategic and critical thinker, with an ability to innovate and device new ideas/ways of diversifying the business portfolio.
Other duties include:
- Implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of ongoing efforts in advancing the company’s focus areas.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, government, bilateral organizations etc.
- Expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase company’s major initiatives and existing collaborations;
- Deliver professional sales presentations to assigned potential partner organizations
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- Experience in and Knowledge of investment market, sales, forecasting and reporting
- 3-5 yrs experience in Business Strategy/Strategic Partnership role
- Sales, Presentation, Strategic planning and Negotiation skills
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- The Senior Human Resources Strategist is responsible for human capital strategies and consulting services within the group.
- His or her tasks includes identifying, designing, and implementing long term solutions for desired strategic outcomes in areas such as talent management, human capital effectiveness, culture and engagement, performance management, leadership development, change management, organizational design, and talent retention.
- Overseeing the HR strategy unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, career growth, capacity planning, succession planning, competency modeling, talent balancing/mapping, occupational gap assessment and workforce realignment)
- Diagnosing and forecasting potential organizational problem areas.
- Applying appropriate human capital analytics and using data to drive Human Capital decision-making processes.
- Defining strategic goals and objectives and providing guidance to ensure alignment of the human capital plans with the organization’s mission.
- Determining best practices derived from human capital benchmark studies.
- Designing change management and human capital development programs and implementing strategic planning initiatives to achieve business growth and expansion requirements.
- Analyzing or developing competency models and determining career ladders.
- Forecasting hiring costs by the department and helping to create budgets.
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Displays a high level of technical knowledge of HR principles, practices, and functions to deliver highly effective results.
- Displays a leadership focus that connects Concept Group’s core values with personal integrity, and business accountability.
- Directs and contributes to system initiatives, and processes.
- Displays strong communication skills, and abilities which allow for the exchange of information with key leaders, HR colleagues, employee groups, as well as internal and external business stakeholders.
- Displays ability to quickly establish relationships and demonstrate strong collaboration within a matrix environment.
- Minimum of 6 years progressive Human Resources experience.
Job Title: Lead, Transformation Officer
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Masters of Business Administration is recommended and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in management consulting & project management, leading multiple
- teams/work streams, strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.