WSVA Favour Insurance Brokers Limited was incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 22nd June, 2016 as a limited liability company (RC 1343912), to carry on the business of Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting. The company is licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with Registration No: RBC – 951 to transact in all classes of insurance. WSVA Favour Insurance Brokers Limited aspires to be one of the foremost and leading Insurance Broking and Risk Consulting Services Firm in the Nigerian Insurance Market. We are committed to achieving this by providing efficient and quality service, structuring innovative and customized insurance products that suit our clients’ business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The person will be responsible for overseeing the company’s operations i.e. underwriting, claims management, staff management, operational processes/ systems, and marketing.
Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Insurance
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of Direct/Retail marketing experience in an Insurance Company or Broking Firm with proven result oriented track record.
- Professional qualification in insurance is a must.
- Personality: A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills.
- A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision
- Management ability:
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email
- Honest and with high integrity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, recommend, implement, and interpret client service procedures; evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of current operations and systems
- Coordinate activities with other internal units as required to meet customer needs
- Address unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through direct personal action or refers to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of underwriting and claims units in the organization.
- Help in the management of staff in the organization.
- Ensure customer complaints are identified and recorded and addressed.
- Participate in Client review meetings, external audit feedback sessions and new business tender processes.
- Ensure that work levels are evenly distributed across the teams; implement work reallocation strategies where appropriate to ensure effective Work in Progress management.
- Take appropriate action to address situations where referrals are not being made.
- Work towards agreed budgeted revenue and costs. Construct and effectively manage team budgets.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title “General Manager”as the subject of the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.