Pact West Africa is a Non-Governmental Organization with over a decade of experience working in Nigeria to create thriving, resilient communities that are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact West Africa started operations as Pact Nigeria in 2005, and builds capacity of civil society organizations and improves the livelihoods and health of the poor and marginalized in the society. Pact has 46 staff in Nigeria. Pact is seeking a qualified consultant to facilitate a three-day team building exercise and tocompile a report outlining the workshop’s proceedings, including practical recommendations and operational tools which can be used by the team in the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Intern
Location: Jalingo, Taraba
Supports general office functions including administration, logistics, procurement and maintenance of assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Social Science or any related field.
- 1-year experience in similar role.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office and telephone protocol.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English and the local language.
- Assist finance unit with accurate filing and record keeping of all financial documents.
- Assist the finance unit with accurate scanning, labelling and storing of documents in a clear and easily accessible manner in accordance with the financial policy.
- Follow-up with 3rd part transactions, ensuring that all related documentation is submitted such as TA, SOW, AP’s, Invoices.
- Archive all hard copy financial documents in the office Archive.
- Provides support in preparation of bid analysis, negotiation memos, purchase orders and other procurement documents in accordance with Pact’s and donor policies and procedures.
- Provides Logistics support to programmatic activities. Provide support in the collation of programmatic documents for the payment purposes.
- Provides support in organizing travel and stay (hotel reservations) for project staff
- Support the office with printing, copying and binding of documents for official use.
- Ensure general filing of documents.
- Preserve office records by filling all correspondence in the adequate folders
- Assist in staff and visitors’ travel management.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in Word format or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.