Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operations Center Engineer (Networking)
- The Network Operation Centre (NOC) is responsible for ensuring the maximum possible service availability and performance of base stations and internal network Sitting within the NOC, the network team are responsible for managing and Interact frequently with Technical Support, Managed Support, Service Provisioning and Sales teams and communicate ideas and information to people from a non-technical background. We also work very closely with the Design and Engineering teams and as such need to have a good all-round understanding of networks and systems.
- Importantly, Develop a solid understanding of products and processes, join our call-out rota providing 24×7 support as well as covering both planned and unplanned out of hours work as required.
- Ensure stable and reliable network services (e.g. access points , service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Resolution of t rouble ticket s and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes.
- Installation of network hardware and software.
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rota.
- Monitor base station access points and routers
- Build base stations
- Liaise with support / customer service teams with regards customer complaints and resolution
- Carry out preventive maintenance to ensure uptime is maintained and corrective maintenance in event of network downtime
- Perform network equipment upgrade , installation and configuration
- Provide active network surveillance, maintenance and fault management to ensure optimum uptime, network stability and security
- Create and follow up on trouble tickets about network issues until resolution
- Collate technical documentation and reports on network changes, events and configurations
- Ensure that the base stations have 99% uptime by Target SLAS
- University degree or HND in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline
- An added advantage to have certifications, such as Network ing, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or similar field
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant accounting software
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressuren
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Great Interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related fields (Minimum of Second Class Upper).
Job Title: Research and Development (Programming) Executive
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Backend development with Php and NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- A University Degree in B.Com / Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT Degree or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in account management is essential
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management or enterprise solution selling within a telecom company.
- A good understanding of converged and networking technologies and services.
- Proven successful account acquisition and development in a telecom environment- desirable
- Demonstrated success in networking and relationship management skills.
- Deep knowledge of mobile enterprise and fixed enterprise business in sales, business development, operations, technical sales
- Ability to effortlessly communicate anywhere and with anyone
- Healthy level of self confidence
- The right sales outlook along with high level of self-motivation and self-accountability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 15th April, 2020.
Note: As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and disability.