RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise based in Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group HR / Admin Manager
- We’re an Innovation driven Group seeking the services of a Group HR and Admin Manager to manage our People, oversee our Operations and maximize their potential and growth while working to institutionalize an excellent culture of good behavior, integrity, creativity, dedication and team work across our Organizations.
- Overseeing all HR/Admin related activities in our Strategic Business Units for both Breadish Bakery and Rise Networks.
- You will be responsible for managing and overseeing all operational and administrative processes to ensure a conducive work environment and smooth workflow
- Anticipate issues or problems and develop plans for problem resolution within own area of expertise, Influence and facilitate co-operation and collaboration among own team(s) and organizational partners or customers.
- Initiate ideas that facilitate the Learning and Growth of all Employees
- Build management team succession plans for critical roles, influence strategic resource planning of partners and demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organizational values.
- You will also plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment, selection process and continuous post-employment performance management in line with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization
- Applicants for this role are expected to be tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Develop annual operating plan and secure resources necessary to achieve identified objectives consistent with medium term requirements.
- Ensure the effective development and consolidation of reports that reflect organizational diagnostics and people analytics and add value to the Group’s functional strategy.
- Translate and communicate implications of corporate vision and strategy for functional area and Consider the effect of decisions on the strategic and tactical objectives & overall management of interconnected operations across the organization.
- Influence the implementation of effective financial control, management of costs in functional area of accountability.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of the organization and promote the organization with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal decision makers and interest groups, in support of tactical objective achievement.
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions and drive the development and implementation of compliance, integrity and ethics frameworks across our Strategic Business Units
- A Degree in HR, Organizational Psychology or any field.
- 3-4years’ experience in a similar position.
Deadline: 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.