Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Group Human Resource & Administrative Manager
- B.Sc is required
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics with sound knowledge of HR systems and database.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Monitoring administration to established standards, procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Supervises the activities of the IT and Facility Management/Admin.
- Plan seminars as needed to accomplish the organization’s and department’s goals.
Deadline: 28th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.