Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing Communications
Job Type: Full time
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, internal and external communications.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, preferably in brand management.
- Direct experience in Brand development and marketing of products.
- Preferably, experience in marketing for Telecoms, FMCGs, Banking or in financial services sector
- At least 4 years in management positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area of study.
- Experience in commercial strategic planning and budgeting.
- Master concepts, processes and tools of marketing planning and Marketing implementation.
- Experience in communications, advertising and if possible PR.
- Deadline oriented. Dependability, requiring minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Sound strategic thinking, business sense and market sense .
- Commitment to the social mission of microfinance.
- Knowledge of low income market
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market
- Languages: English required.
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2020.
- Assess the market size and do market segmentation in order to identify and project sizable market opportunities for the business.
- Propose marketing strategies for growing the business by means of optimizing and strengthening the existing commercial and distribution models.
- Develop the overall marketing strategies & tactics in order to meet business annual objectives in number of customers and sales by product and by channel.
- Develop customer Acquisition strategies to either create primary markets or gain market share of the Microfinance industry.
- Develop strategies to promote greater retention of Accion MfB’s customer base.
- Propose business objectives and develop the corresponding marketing strategies to increase customers share of pocket.
- Develop and implement all tactical marketing initiatives campaigns or social site presence that support as building blocks to boost sales.
- Supervise the external Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in activities pertaining to Accion MfB?s brand and product advertising and other communications
- Develop all communication/advertising strategies to accompany the brand building program and all tactical marketing initiatives to support sales.
- Propose and develop other emotional benefits to target customers such as the Customer Care philosophy and standards
- ork in team with all other functional areas (particularly Operations, MIS and Finance) in order to establish the customer service standards.
- Supervise the External Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in their respective roles of implementing all activities of marketing strategies.
- Ensure efficiency and high quality work of the department.
- Ensure that the department maintains up-to-date and accurate records of business performance related to products and marketing projects.
- Prepare and deliver timely reports and updates to the MD/CEO on the progress of the department.
- Set annual performance goals of staff under supervision, guide coach and monitor performance of same, and execute annual performance evaluations and reviews of the department’s staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online