VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology, Innovation and Software Development
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks in the organisation
- Ensure operational compliance to all ISO and industry standards regulations.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Drive the IT security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber- hacking
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- Bsc/HND in related fields
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years recent hands-on experience
- Knowledgeable in software architecture, programming and software design.
- Solid grounding in 3 or more of the following: jQuery, Angular JS, React JS, Laravel, Symphony, codeIgniter, Bootstrap, Node JS, Ionic, Phonegap.
- Understanding of Linux server environment
To succeed at this role, you will require:
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.