Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HouseKeeper
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Tidy up work station
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Vacuum clean rugs and draperies
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Clean sinks and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Wipe down glass surfaces
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Clean offices and waiting areas using cleaning chemicals and disinfectants
- Clean and sanitize floors, equipment and furniture according to health and safety policies
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (cleaning materials).
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Displays integrity and honesty
- Maintains a positive attitude towards colleague and guests.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness
- Able to follow and adhere to standard policies and procedures.
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to maintain a professional manner at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.