We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Talent acquisition for junior & mid level positions.
- Conduct on-boarding programme for newly employed staff.
- Promote harmonious work relationship.
- Report employee grievance to departmental head.
- Liaise with Head of HR & Admin to plan quarterly team bonding games.
- Render payroll support service (leave, absenteeism, bonus, loan)
- Proper filing of documents and updating staff records.
- Draft memo and employee letters such as employment letter, promotion letter, salary review letters.
- Relationship management of various HR outsourcing agents and partners.
- Keep record of time-sheets, leave, training attendance records, employee turnover rate and absenteeism.
- Timely preparation of pension schedule & remittance.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resource.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Time management skills.
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Team building skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be residents in Agbara, Ogun State or must be willing to relocate.
Deadline: 7th April 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.