Idmibok International, also known as 360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics Officer
- A Data Analytics Officer will manage the processes of accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, with experience in providing impactful data insights and steering effective user acquisition and retention strategies.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to synthesize valuable insights from raw data, and the communication skills to effectively disseminate information across the team and organization.
- Design architecture, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for IdmibokТs analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within Idmibok’s broader data/technology ecosystem
- Administer and operationally support Idmibok’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Partner with the Information Technology team to maintain and support application licensing and software distribution
- Provide analytics tools and platforms subject matter expertise to staff/team
- Develop and implement methods for educating at scale
- Provide ad-hoc support of various growth initiatives including qualitative research, survey design, web development, and more.
- A graduate or a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science/IT.
Minimum qualifications and professional experience required:
- 2-3 years of experience in a BI, data science or analyst role in an organization.
- Knowledge of statistics, specifically experimental design and study.
- Familiarity with common web and social tools (e.g. Google Analytics, social platform analytics).
- Experience with data analysis tools, workflows, and building dashboards using tools like Tableau.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on taking a data-focus approach
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, and Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Slack, Box and Basecamp is a plus
- Proficiency in using Python and/or R to perform data analysis
- Strong NumPy/PANDAS skills
- Strong grasp of SQL database usage
Job Title: Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager
- A Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager oversees network management, software development and network security of the organization.
- S/He ensures the availability, stability and security of data and information services of the organization.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of IdmibokТs projects, technology requirements and needs.
- Develop and maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Plan and manage software and hardware installations.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
- Provide support for OS issues, network problems and software installations, etc.
- Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
- Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- A graduate or a master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. An additional management degree is desired.
Required Skills and Professional experience:
- Proficient in working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, UNIX, DOS, etc.
- Understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Experienced in managing information systems projects
Deadline: 10th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject, “Application for the position of a a MIS Manager” Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.