IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Finance Analyst Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Program
- IHS Nigeria’s Finance Analyst Program provides a unique platform for young graduates and early-stage professionals to grow their Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) careers in the largest independent tower company across the EMEA region.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to adapt to the demands and dynamics of the business world.
- With the program’s rotational assignments, program participants build valuable problem solving, business partnering, and leadership skills through career-accelerating exposure to people and operations across the different functional areas of the organization.
- Structured training and on-the-job experiences will immerse candidates in the business while preparing them for a permanent role in our FP&A function.
- Do you have an academic background in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and/ or any other numerate/ quantitative discipline?
- Are you keen on pursuing a career in Financial Planning & Analysis?
- Can you live up to our core values of Boldness, Customer Focus, Innovation and Integrity?
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a recent copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “IHS Finance Analyst Program” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.