Java Developer Job at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- Ability to create user interface components that are modular, scalable, and maintainable
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Design and develop technology solutions that are capable of integrating with other components. Participating in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Good understanding of design principles, user interfaces, Web standards and reusability
- Able to produce detailed technical specifications
- Knowledge to design CSS-based table-less layouts
- Ability to build strong relationships with a team member
- Lead (develop, motivate and manage) small to medium-sized groups of developers
- Work with PMs and management to plan and execute projects
- Ensure all phases of software development life cycle are followed
- Actively seek out and resolve blocking issues: resourcing issues, conflicts within team, conflicting interests, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc
- Developing new features and maintaining existing applications
- Participate in reviews of design, functional specifications and code developed by other team members
Technical Skills / Requirements
Knowledge and use of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets,
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline,
- Minimum of 3 years of Hands-on Experience as a Java Developer.
- Must have fully completed NYSC
Deadline: 10th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.