Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- BSC in Business Administration, Business Education or any related field.
Job Title: Facility Officer
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
Deadline: 15th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.