Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect
- Someone with experience in drafting and designing building technical details
- Someone who is extremely good in using AUTOCAD
- Someone with supervision experience and renovation experience
- No gender gap
You Should Have:
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- Be Innovative, creative, hardworking, resilient, and self-motivated
- An eye for details
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.