Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Creation of risk assets and opening new accounts / reactivation of dormant accounts.
- Origination and management of Loans / Risk Assets.
- Carrying out full KYC on all customers before disbursement and review loan renewals applications thoroughly before engaging.
- Ensure timely and prompt daily/weekly collection of loans repayments and deposit cash pick up.
- Monitoring of loan customers through calls and visitations to ensure prompt repayment of their loans.
- Participation in market campaigns and storms organized by the Bank.
- Advertise the bank’s product on social media.
- Performs day to day customer relations and client management.
- Provide management with market information for competition purpose.
- Carrying out recovery on delinquent loans.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a commercial / Microfinance Bank.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of an OND in any related discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team work spirit.
Job Title: Internal and Financial Control Officer
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan of the Bank as approved including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management.
- Plan and carry out regular internal audits to evaluate compliance with the system of internal controls, assess the reliability and integrity of information and compliance with BankТs policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit and other review findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with respective Unit Heads and agree on a plan of action for improvement.
- Conduct continuous follow up and post implementation reviews to ensure Unit Heads and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing standards.
- Keep Executive Management and the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and practices in