Job Recruitment at Iron Products Industries Limited
Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing, and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Support Assistance
- Respond to user requests for IT services, and help develop IT solutions.
- Provide backup technical support for the network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Run software updates and backups when requested.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Troubleshoot issues with IT equipment like printers, computers, and servers.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Provide direct support/technical assistance with users of hardware, operating system software, and other systems software.
- Installing and maintaining of computer systems, networks, and printers.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to the request for service.
- Must be an OND / HND holder with computer-related skills
- Strong technical / IT skills.
- A good Knowledge of computer applications i.e. MS office, Team-viewer, any-desk.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Deadline 31st March 2020.
Job Title: Document Control Trainee
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- OND (Upper Credit minimum).
- Work Experience: Little or no work experience
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Customer Focus
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.