Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HVAC / Cold Room Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Handling installation of refrigeration system and components, refrigerant charging and storage of food in the cold storage room by maintaining storage parameter.
- Maintaining refrigeration equipment’s and components
- Designing and construction of cold storage facility
- Maintaining storage parameters such as temperature and relative humidity in food processing units.
- ConductIing performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to keep temperature comfortable in the home or office
- Inspecting and installing HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units, including boilers, gas and electrically operated air-conditioning equipment,
- Making necessary adjustments or repairs; service and repair evaporative coolers.
- Repairing or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belts, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves, and automatic gas valves.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools, welder torch, vacuum pump, test equipment utilized in the trade and a motor vehicle;
- Maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition; maintain parts and tool inventory.
- Repairing and rebuilding semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors and compressors for centrifugal refrigeration machines.
- Performing skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair, installation and alteration of HVAC equipment, components, timers, motors and wiring systems as needed; connect motors to control panels.
- Minimum of OND is required
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Knowledge of refrigeration principles, techniques and practices
- Skilled in carrying out the methods to check the effectiveness of storage system
- Skilled in handling the control parameters and parameter range for cold storage of various types of food
- Skilled in the methods to control temperature and humidity in cold storage facility
- Basic knowledge of recording and maintaining the food stored in cold storage facility
Job Title: Senior Fleet Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs on vehicles
- Deciding and purchase company vehicles
- Training new driver’s
- Scheduling driver’s on various routes
- Developing a strategy for decreasing vehicle cost
- Encouraging driver’s to create the most efficient routes
- Creating reports of driver’s effectiveness
- Following all vehicle regulations and laws
- Offering guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensuring that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Collaborating with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet
- Working closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensuring that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
- Maintaining departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of operations.
- Implementing and enforcing transportation scheduling and policy changes
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field
- 3 years’ management or supervisory experience
- Ability to schedule a group of driver’s
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to analyse large sets of data and draw conclusions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to hire and train new employees
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- Great knowledge of vehicles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.