Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship and Sales Manager (Female)
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining and deepening existing business relationships.
- As an everyday field-based employee, he / she is equally expected to perform a daily field function known and referred to as prospecting, whereby he / she speaks to a specified minimum number of people (in the course of the daily duty of visiting customers) and obtain the names and contact details of those interested in our products for a further follow up by the Marketing Group.
- Many times, the interest in our other products may come from existing customers under our management. It is equally possible that existing customers may want more volume of what they already have with us. The relationship manager shall engage in new business acquisition and closing sales.
- This individual is equally expected to manage all field related after-sales process life cycles through design, implementation, optimization, redesign and renewal to ensure high quality and accuracy of work and the promotion of a total stakeholder quality approach to work.
- Additionally, he / she will be responsible for the coordination, reports and organization of Marketing meetings including taking all minutes of discussion and ensuring implementation of all resolutions at the Marketing meetings.
- Lastly, the Relationship Manager shall be responsible for writing of all proposals and shall keep records and tracks of every proposal including regular contacts with the prospects until prospect becomes a client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure every client is contacted at least once a month via phone, visit, email etc.
- Ensure every client is visited and seen at least once every quarter
- Ensure renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Facilitate timely, consistent and proactive support for the provision and prompt delivery of policy documents, receipts and other customer related documents.
- Maintenance of good relationships with clients.
Functional Competencies Needed For the Position:
- Ability to:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Organize and prioritize field work schedules to meet different needs and deadlines
- objectives and customer satisfaction
- Measure the cross-functional efforts
- Recognize opportunities for process innovation by researching best practices and promoting better and more effective ways of doing things
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Information Technology and apply such to daily work / Maintain information and databases
- Prepare timely inputs and reports
- Must possess analytical and logical thinking processes with the ability to apply pragmatic solutions within regulatory / organization laid down boundaries
- Must within a short period of time demonstrate full understanding:
- Of the main processes and methods of work regarding the position
- Of the organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and apply them consistently in work tasks
- Constantly strive to keep job knowledge up to date through self directed study and other means of learning.
Core Competencies & Skills Needed for the Job
- Must demonstrate:
- Proper ethics and integrity
- Excellent Dress Sense
- Excellent human relations.
- Corporate behavior, knowledge and sound judgment
- Desire for self-development
- Qualities of a team leader and promote / facilitate team work
- Ability to create synergies and sense of ownership at work
- Must Possess:
- Conflict management skills
- Informed and transparent decision-making skills
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language will be an advantage)
- Promote learning and knowledge management Share knowledge
- First Degree (Minimum 2:2)
- Master’s (an advantage)
- 3 years of relevant after Sales and support service experience in:
- Professional Services Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Must be a female
Job Title: Software Developer – Female
- Our client requires a young and talented PHP / JAVA developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house developed applications.
Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application / service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides / manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other Technology disciplines e.g. Engineering, Physics (Minimum 2:2)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Must have completed NYSC or have the exemption certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.