Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- Ensure the details of vacancies are circulated and showcased appropriately on all job boards
- Head hunt for candidates on LinkedIn.
- Respond trequests and inquiries from candidates on recruitment information.
- Work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within HCDC team tensure that the company’s overall aims and objectives are achieved.
- Maintain absolute discretion in handling sensitive/confidential data.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Degree holder from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in HR
- Must be passionate about HR and People Development
- Must be self starter, smart and result oriented
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able twork well under pressure
- Must be able tthink creatively tsolve problems
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Ability twork at a high level of competence with a strong attention tdetail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
Job Title: HR Consultant
- Provision of HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implementations and HR Policies Designing.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
- Accurate Compilation of reports and data
Requirements And Qualifications
- MSc / BSc in Human Resources(a foreign degree would be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience as a HR consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
Deadline: 15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with “Opening for Hr Consultant” as the subject matter of the email.