Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Candidate must reside within Ogba axis
- Must have 4+ years driving experience
- Must have a minimum of SSCE qualification
- Sound knowledge of road traffic rules
- A good knowledge of Lagos road network
- High level of integrity, efficiency, accuracy, confidentiality and responsibility
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Outstanding leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Must be presuasive, dogged and a goal-getter
- Must have ability to network and generate good leads
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification
- Experience in insurance will be an added advantage
- Ability to build strong customer relationship
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s licence.
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- B.Sc / HND in Communication, Business, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high-quality customer experience
- Written and verbal communication skills with excellent
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Friendly and professional demeanour
Job Title: Sales Intern
- Our organisation is hiring a minimum of 100 young, dynamic and vibrant people for a 1 – month internship.
Remuneration & Benefits
- The package is N250,000.00 for the period upon meeting target.
- Top 10 performers would be considered for a full-time job.
Job Title: Estate Officer
- B.Sc in Estate Management, building surveying, land surveying, urban and regional planning or related field.
- 3+ years cognate experience
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Understanding of the local property market and the process of buying and selling property
- Must have land surveying experience
- Driving experience is an advantage.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Experience: 3-5 years in a similar role
- Possess experience in managing advertising campaigns like social media, email, marketing database, search engine optimization
- Possess high creativity with excellent analytical abilities
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Must have a good communication, interpersonal skills and organisation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.