LOPTERRA means Leveraging On Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Our goal is to provide the best of Human Resources, Bookkeeping and Training Services across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accounting Administrator
Job Reference Code: NG / AC003
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Issue invoices to customers
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Follow accounting policies and procedures.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: Junior Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Code: NG / SE03
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- Potential candidate must reside around Igando, Idimu or Ikeja axis.
- Self driven & Motivated
- Goal getter
- Presentable (Dressing)
- High ethical
- Be Internet savvy
- Must have a good command written and spoken English
- Growth driven (both personal and company)
- Excellent Computer skills required Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Source new clients
- Determine clients business requirements
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Organize sales and client visits
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet required sales targets
- Build company distribution list
- Manage company’s social media pages (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
- Utilize provided CRM platform.
- Respond to client’s inquiries timely.
- Build relationship between company and clients
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Make sales presentations
- Close sales deals
- Work closely with Business Manager
- Report weekly to senior sales executive
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to line manager
- Achieve set KPI’s.
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Carry out other assigned task/duties.
N40,000.00 + Commission / month.
Deadline: 13th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: email@example.com please quote job code as reference.