Warehouse 7 Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ware House Manager
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager
- The inventory control managers are responsible for directing and managing the tasks related to inventory management.
- They are accountable for coordinating and planning the production control, inventory management, scheduling and material planning.
- They manage the inventory levels for finished goods and raw materials. They are concerned with verifying, tracking and reporting on inventory.
- They coordinate and direct the activities related with keeping accurate records on the incoming as well as outgoing shipments and preparing the items so that they can be shipped.
- Their role involves using discretion and independent judgment for directing the activities of inventory matters.
- To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce
- To manage and coordinate the activities of all the staff members engaged in inventory control and inventory record accuracy
Deadline: 28th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.