Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- Responsible for receiving and resolving queries from various sources such as corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers.
- Ensure clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints.
- Provide information about company products and services.
- Receive and handle customer complaints.
- Seek resolution of customer queries.
- Take telephone calls on behalf of LAP HMO in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- Have the most up to date information on all plans of LAP HMO and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting any faults promptly.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Develop tactics to deepen relationships with clients through regular interactions.
- This role requires a first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification BA/BSc/HND.
- A nurse or related field would be an added advantage.
- Requires between 2-5 years relevant work experience with advanced / extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
Job Title: Head of Diagnostics
- The Head of Diagnostic Services provides leadership and directs the training, development and supervision of laboratory personnel, and plans and schedules the activities of the centre. Assumes responsibility for the proper application of policies and procedures, and operates the centre on a cost-effective basis.
- Accountable for the accuracy and reliability of all services provided by the centre under his/her supervision. Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures of the centre.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Coordinate various aspects of the laboratory services and ensure that the vision and mission of the Diagnostic Centre conform to standards set up by the Board of Directors.
- Apportion duties to all laboratory staff.
- Liaise with national and international organizations and specialists in laboratory science to ensure quality of services meet international standards.
- Foster good inter-departmental coordination to ensure prompt delivery of services.
- Maintain current records of maintenance requirements of all equipment to avoid unforeseen breakdowns.
- Ensure appropriate relationship between the hospital and the Diagnostics Centre
- Oversee staff discipline and cleanliness of the laboratory premises.
- Regularly present progress reports to the Board of Directors
Patient Diagnosis and Care:
- Exercise judgment to assess and respond to patient’s needs prior to, during and following procedures
- Evaluate and maintain a quality control program to ensure instrumentation credibility and reliability
- Utilize techniques and education that will minimize radiation exposure to patients and health care personnel
- Operate diagnostic medical equipment such as x-ray machines, MRI scanners and others
- Interpret images and results
- Occasionally monitor imaging sessions run by radiologists and technicians
- Consult with other clinical staff about appropriate imaging pathways as well as the discussion of the results of examination already performed
- Clinical management of the Diagnostic Centre to maintain a high quality radiology service
- Report on images acquired by others as in the case with most computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance (MR), and plain film work
- Any other responsibilities that may be delegated to him by the Board of Directors.
- Participate in budget development with overall responsibility of the Centre’s budget
- Approve expenses and authorize payment
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment.
- Travel as required by the role.
- Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Radiology fellowship is required
Professional Qualifications / Membership to Professional Bodies:
- License to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association (MDCN license).
Work Experience required:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience practicing as a radiologist in a reputable hospital or diagnostic centre. Experience in interventional radiology will be an added advantage
- Experience in radiology with expertise in imaging – obtaining and interpreting medical images obtained by using x-rays (radiographs, CT, fluoroscopy) or radioactive substances (nuclear medicine) or by other means such as sound waves (ultrasound) or the body’s natural magnetism (MRI).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.