Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG Group with head office in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Air Conditioning Technician
- Perform routine maintenance on Air Conditioners, etc.
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of persistent breakdowns on Air Conditioners, Cooling Units, etc.
- Ensure all spare parts availability at all times & should have knowledge of spares part management related to Air Conditioners, Coolants, etc.
Educational Qualifications / Experience and Other Skills Required
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience of successfully managing the maintenance of Air Conditioners, Coolants, etc.
- SSCE / NABTEB / NCE / ND in a related discipline.
- Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like Air Conditioning Units, etc.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Gas Generator)
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of persistent breakdowns.
- Reduce frequency and duration of planned maintenance activities, while maintaining and improving overall plant reliability.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPIТs for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
- Ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to Power generating equipment.
- Perform safety self audit routinely in the Generator areas.
- Rapid response to plant wide reactive and emergency issues appropriately as they arise.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant regarding Power Generating sets.
Qualifications / Experience & Other Skills Required
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance of Gas Generators and other related Power Generating sets in multi-shift environment.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like Gas Generators, etc.
- Skills in identifying and communication root cause analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.