PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading FMCG (Spirit & Wine) company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a suitable fit candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Retail Development Executive / Tele Sales Representative
- We are seeking to recruit a suitable fit for Retail Development Executive/Tele Sales Representative role to promote and expand the organization’s business network and foster business growth.
- To reach out to existing and potential customers to present our products.
- Effective redistribution of products in assigned territory
- Executes approved redistribution activity at the area level
Merchandizing / Promotional Activities
- Conduct in-bar and other consumer focused promotional events
- Ensure products are well merchandized on shelf
- Ensure sited placement of POS merchandising materials
- Generate sales report periodically.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor & provide feedback to boss / management with happenings in trade
- Track and report competition performance, activity and campaigns
- Spot & promptly report opportunities in market place
- Plan & execute weekly journey plan which will be agreed by the RBM
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and other relevant reports as required
- Expenses incurred are collated at the end of every week to be approved by the RBM.
- Ensure PJP is authorized & adhered to
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience in Sales
- Keen interest in Sales and Marketing
- B.Sc degree in Science / Social Science with a 2.1 or a strong 2.2 form the following reputable University: Ladoke Akintola, Covenant, Babcock, Bowen, OAU
- Must know how to drive.
- Must have telesales experience
- Age: 32 years
Job Title: Supply Chain Clerk
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in supply chain management.
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain management.
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
- We are seeking to recruit a Senior Brand Manager to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios. The ideal candidate will in addition to brand management, be responsible for new product development (NPDs).
- To develop, own, design, and assess new and existing company products. Oversee all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution. Develop strategies to close gaps in the marketplace.
- Work with market researchers to identify how to reflect a brand’s attributes in a new product, ensuring customer value and satisfaction with that product.
- The Job holder has the responsibility for ensuring the achievement of the company’s market share, brand equity, gross margin, brand awareness and penetration.
- The Senior Brands Manager is primarily responsible for the development of brands plan and reviews of Seaman’s schnapps.
- The incumbent is expected to manage brands annual budgets, close the gaps and look for opportunities in the market place whilst constantly advising the Marketing Manager accordingly; to maintain/attain overall competitive superiority for the brands.
- The job holder must be well grounded in both the theoretical and practical knowledge of brand management especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage nationwide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities
- Develop new marketing strategies that will improve sales and revenue performance
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Manage and develop a team of strong product line managers/merchants/buyers representing multiple categories to meet financial and operational goals
- Expertly negotiate from a position of strength, using data to drive targets, and think holistically about cost inputs, including product costs, accruals for damage and freight, volume discounts, etc
- Manage the budget and sales forecast
- Any other assigned duty.
- The job holder must be data driven, comfortable with the Microsoft office suites and be able to develop insights for data
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in any suitable course; an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years work experience, out of which 4 years must be at Brand Manager’s level
- The incumbent must be comfortable with traveling to different part of the country and must be organized to keep track of brand details
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors
- BSC / HND in any Business related field
- Master’s degree or an additional qualification is an added advantage
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
Job Title: Material Control Manager
- Minimum of 5 years experience in material management.
Deadline: 25th March 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as a subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.