Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi and Bauchi
- We are looking for young, smart and enterprising Business Development officers, who skilled in maintaining and creating new businesses to work in a top Pension company.
- Develop new businesses and create new business ideas for the company
- Create awareness about pension scheme to the Clients and customers.
- Promote the company’s pension services and products to prospective clients and customers
- Initiate and maintain strong conversation with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its products and services
- Researching for organisations and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyse strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- HND qualification only
- Not More than 30 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi or Bauchi.
- Previous business development experience is an added advantage.
- Must be able to initiate conversations with clients and customers
- Must be very smart, dynamic and a goal achiever
- Must be able to generate new businesses and reach out to new customers
- Good communication and written skills
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients.
Job Title: Administrative / Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between the managing Director and internal/external clients
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Handle requests on behalf of the MD
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes of meeting Source for office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Prepare Breakfast and lunch for the MD.
- OND, HND and B.Sc qualification
- 20 – 32 years of age
- Preferably a Muslim
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki, Ebute Metta/Yaba, Ijora/Costain, Oworoshoki/Bariga andSurulere axis.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Must be very smart, articulate and well organised.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Can work extra hours
- Good office etiquette and responsible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.