Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences/meetings in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- BSc / MSc in Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in market research spanning at least 2 years
- Knowledge of software applications including tableau, minitab, Power BI, SPSS etc
- Experience with various survey tools
- Knowlegde of programming languages such as SQL and Python will place you at an added advantage.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment type: Full-time
- Pickup and delivery of parcels
- Communication with clients
- Education requirements: SSCE / OND
- Qualification requirements: 2 years experience in Logistics & Transportation
- Applicant must live within Ebute Metta, Yaba and environs
- Must know how to ride bikes
- Must have a valid riders card
- Must know about 80% of Lagos roads
- The ability to communicate properly
Deadline: 27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.