UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Grade: Middle Level
Department: Business Development
Sex: Female (Gender balance)
- To significantly increase the brand’s identity and market share in the business service.
- To build market position by locating, developing, researching, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in all sectors for the company.
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Proactively develops and improve products and services
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Managing the production of marketing materials (including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, etc.) and development of an effective distribution strategy
- Collaborate in developing advertising opportunities; Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Maintaining and updating Clients contacts databases.
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Developing SWOT Analysis by carrying out Competitor’s Analysis.
- Organizing and attending events and exhibitions; Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Identifying new market opportunities within market sectors and segments already serviced by the group
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Submission of Weekly/Monthly marketing report to line manager.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- B.Sc. in the Sciences or Social Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development and Marketing Fields
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Researching skills
- Market Knowledge
- Motivation for Sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Reports to: CEO
- Responsible for the day to day accounting responsibilities and performs all administrative duties
- Core Working Relationships: All staff, Vendors, Financial Institutions, Client, government agencies
- Prepare cash analysis reports
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Vendor file maintenance
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain office files, act as a receptionist/ front desk officer and serve as contact person for information request.
- Routinely inspect the facilities and ensure that all electrical equipment and appliances are working.
- Liaise with vendors and support staff
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the team is well supported and programs are maintained.
- Ensure availability of fuel, diesel and keep record of use.
- Ensure all bills are paid regularly
- Subscribe monthly call payment for team
- Attend to any other deliverable given by principal consultant
- Weekly reconciliations of bank accounts, for all of the related bank accounts, including payroll bank accounts
- Oversees the Company’s cash-management activities; Petty cash and project budgets
- Maintain all bank accounts and card account and align them with the actual cash book
- Make deposits to banks/withdrawal
- Ensure that approved guidelines and accounting procedures are strictly adhered to
- Record all inter company charges, giving and obtaining acceptance for charges to/ from other group companies.
- Attend to memos/fund request from various staff.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Process all Pension Remittance
- Process all PAYE remittance
- Ensure alongside other members of the team that the Company complies with all statutory obligations with Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal and State Inland Revenue Services, Pension Fund, Government Agencies and Ministries amongst other relevant agencies or parties.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Prepare bank deposits
- Conduct daily check to ensure the building is clean and in good condition.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
Desired work experience: 3 years minimum experience:
- Attention to detail
- Generic Competencies Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good organizing and planning
- Ability to interface with others in a professional manner
- Ability to use Sage Quantum 2012 (A MUST)
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Good understanding of excel and proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Ability to handle tasks under tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.