OGA Hotels is Nigeria’s #1 chain of branded budget hotels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeper
- To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for either private households or commercial establishments.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
- Distribute room supplies
- Restock room supplies
- Inspect the rooms regularly
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Respond to guest queries and requests
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems
- Remove room service items
- Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
- Welcome guests, check guests in and out of the hotel, deal with guest queries, provide prompt and professional guest service to meet guest needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet guests
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
- Ensure accurate preparation and timely submission of reports at the end of day
- Reconcile details contained in the paper report submitted to ensure that it tallies with the record inputted by respective staffs. Where there are discrepancies/errors, investigate and query the respective staff involved.
- Ensure that spoilage report is filled promptly
- It is your duty to supervise the delivery of needed items at the hotel,
- Requisitions for any item of inventory low on stock must be made at the appropriate stock level. You are encouraged to ensure we are not out of stock before requisition is placed.
- Ensure monthly Reports are sent at the end of each month
- Fill the necessary forms on a daily basis
- Basic computer operating knowledge is required.
Deadline: 21st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Titled e.g Hotel Supervisor” as subject of the email.