Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer (Retail)
Purpose of the role
- You will be required to go to site and carry out this functions draft up reports and relay information back to your team lead and the company via our various communication channels.
- This role will report to the engineering manager.
- You will be responsible for carrying out preliminary surveys, creating, installing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the various devices within the retail automation department of Smartflow as introduced to you by your team lead.
- Must be skilled in AutoCAD & Technical abilities
- Experienced in Electrical Installations and Electronics
- Field Exposure preferably Oil & Gas field
- B.Eng. or HND in Engineering / Physics
- Must not be more than 28 years
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Propose process improvements and ideas.
- Ensure your tools are well maintained and complete at all times.
- Interface with developers and OEMs in executing projects.
- Participate in designing of panels in conjunction with the workshop department.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards
- Respond to customer call outs, as assigned by engineering manager or his/her delegate
- Ensure you follow all the safety requirements provided by our safety personnel or the clients safety personnel
- Report all incidents (near -misses and accidents) on-site.
- Any other task as may be assigned to you by the engineering manager
- Design, program, simulate, test and install automation systems as specified by the company to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Manage workload to ensure each tasks are completed within timeframe.
- Coordinate with your team lead and ensure that all the materials needed to perform your job are available for your use.
- Conduct site surveys, prepare comprehensive and actionable site survey reports.
- Ensure you strictly comply with the organizational policies as set by the top managers.
- Deliver reports to your team lead after each task and duties assigned to you.
- Update the communication channels appropriately on ongoing task progress and matters as they arise.
- Follow up the laid up documentations, manuals and processes for carrying your duties
- Participate in retail automation meetings
Job Title: Research and Development Manager
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters as appropriate to the company goals
- Develop programs and software to meet client needs and requirements
- Liaise with OEM on latest technology
- Data management of research and create manuals new and old devices.
- Manage research projects and liaise with the relevant department to ensure researches are within cost.
- Ensure research and development projects are finished within timeline.
- Compliance to the company policies and safety regulations.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Technical Director and Managing Director
- Control open channels of communication to all department regarding the product issues and feedback for new ideas and innovation.
- Develop new ideas and improvement to the company’s portfolio of devices and services.
- Partake in troubleshooting of issues in existing/ongoing projects and propose solutions.
- Perform tests and simulations for new devices to be integrated to the company’s equipment portfolio
- Report to the Technical Director and the managing director on job progress weekly.
- Communicate with customers when needed to know their needs and requirements.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study
- Good communication and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain quality, safety and control standards.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and electrical installations
- Programming proficiency in python, C++, JAVA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.