The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Management Accountant
- We are currently looking to hire a Management Accountant to assist Executive Management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting regular and adhoc key financial reports.
- The Management Accountant oversees the accounting procedures, prepares forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- He / she will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
Successful candidate must:
- Have a degree in Accounting. Professional membership such as ACA or ACCA is mandatory. Master’s degree in accounting or business-related field will be an advantage.
- Possess a working experience across Financial management, reporting and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS
- Be experienced in Accounts payable, receivables and bank reconciliation, fixed assets management.
- Possess interpersonal and good leadership abilities
- Be able to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and other service providers. etc.
Job Title: Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization Dept)
- The Head of treasury oversees and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company.
He / she among other things will:
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, Sales, marketing and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.