Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CMT Executive
Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding the database of modern trade outlets by ensuring availability and visibility of Erisco Foods Products in all modern trade outlets in Abuja.
- Must be conversant with and living in Abuja.
- Minimum of 2 years Work Experience in Modern trade sales with quality field sales experience especially in FMCG.
- Minimum of OND or B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
Job Title: Solution Architect – Job Stage 8
Req ID: 334546
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- You will be able to convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology.
- You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position.
- Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many OSS/BSS best practices aligned with TMForum and other standards.
- We are now looking for a Senior Catalog & Order Management Solution Architect with and End to End BSS Understanding.
- You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies.
- Lead the all technical activities of the Catalog and Order Management Project Delivery
- Architecture compliance and apply best practices throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- Implement architectural knowledge and EA patterns for the delivery of large SI projects
- Support analyzing and breaking down strategies into architectural capabilities in pre-study phase
- Support translation of requirements to a proper solution architecture
- Domain experience: Minimum 12 years of E2E BSS Domain Knowledge and 4 years solely within Catalog and Order Management domain.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications, DevOps certification or Agile certification that would be an advantage
- Lead Architect experience in complex Telecom IT Transformation Projects preferably in Catalog and Order Management, Charging System and other BSS Solutions
- Experience and expertise in all phases of a system integration project life cycle with DevOps/Agile experience
- Experience and expertise in Ericsson products and solutions including ECM (Ericsson Catalog Manager) / EOC (Ericsson Order Care), Charging System and BSCS etc.