IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: (Ikeja, Ikorodu & Lagos Island) Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Deadline: 20th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com with the subject stated as “Business Development/Loan Officer and Location of interest”.
Note: Only resident of Ikeja, Alimosho, Ikorodu & Lagos Island environs and experienced are advised to apply.