Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Oregun Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an efficient, hardworking Machine Operator who is skilled in handling production machinery and who can work to meet up with targets.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Applicants must reside around Oregun, Ikeja, Ojota, Ogudu, ketu, maryland, Opebi axis.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.