Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Commercial Finance & Tariff
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Management Reporting & Commercial Finance
- This role is responsible for providing quality and timely financial insight and analysis to the different departments / teams within the organisation to aid business decisions, as well as provide support on tarrif analysis and pricing.
- First degree in Accounting or related field
- Professional qualifications – ACA, ACCA, CFA,etc.
- Relevant years of experience – minimum of 5 or 6 years with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience.
- Use of MS applications for financial modelling.
- Data Processing and Financial Analysis
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Accounting Policies and Principles
- Management Accounting & Reporting
- Excellent communication skills at all level internally and externally
- Confidence to make well-reasoned insight and recommendations
- Business Focus
- Operate well under stress, flexible and focuses on delivering results.
- Provide management reports to senior management, including variance analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ensure that senior management has necessary visibility on budget performance data.
- Develop and maintain a robust Project Cost Benefit Analysis (PCBA) tracker.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Project spends.
- Ensure project spend is well controlled and determine/identify opportunities for savings.
- Drive Project profitability reviews / margin governance.
- Improve project efficiencies by establishing review culture and driving actions coming out of post evaluations (i.e. Pre-&-Post CBA evaluations).
- Provide support on Tariff pricing and overall product profitability.
- Support month-end closing process through CBA close out reviews.
- Ensure the integrity, promptness and accuracy of periodic reporting.
- Evolve and implement cost management strategies to monitor and control costs company-wide.
- Relate closely with the entire IE Commercial and Technical teams and BU Finance Managers for commercial analysis and business data.
- Carry out monthly variance analysis of budget versus actual results.
- Update the monthly Management reporting pack and provide relevant analysis.
- Support Head of Unit in all other ad-hoc management reporting requests and required analysis.
- Improve and challenge current processes and procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
Deadline: 27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online