Puratos is an international group offering a full range of innovative products, raw materials and application expertise for artisans, industry, retailers and food service customers in the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Our headquarters are located on the outskirts of Brussels (Belgium), where the company was founded in 1919.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager of Finance, Admin & HR
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible to contribute actively as a member of the management team in order to achieve the company’s objectives and create value; plan and organize the finance function of the company taking into account both Group and local requirements; safeguard the company’s financial assets and ensure the effective and efficient use of the company’s resources; and identify and provide corrective actions to potentially adverse situations; make recommendations and present information to allow accurate decision making.
- Organize and manage the accounting and data processing functions for reliable, timely administration and reporting in alignment with statutory, fiscal and group operational requirements.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process, coordinate with various stakeholders, consolidate and analyze budgets, prepare management reports and presentations.
- Manage financing requirements and optimize cash management in coordination with the Group treasury function.
- Reinforce the effective use of MRP and ERP systems with internal business partners
- Actively influence the pricing strategies of the company.
- Work closely with other department managers to ensure financial strategies are aligned with the business objectives.
- Reduce FX exposure through hedge management (when applicable).
- Ensure the implementation and respect of internal procedures in order to guarantee the safeguarding and optimal use of the assets of the company. This includes strict debtor management, stock control, cash management, trade creditors, control of fixed assets, application of Group and local generally accepted accounting principles, analysis of investments in accordance with Group principles.
- Assist and advise the General Manager in various financial and business related matters and support the decision-making process with relevant data.
- Effectively communicate financial goals/targets and ensure accountability is assigned to the appropriate functional leader; work closely with management team in setting cost control and reduction strategies.
Capital assets management:
- In collaboration with Operations personnel, apply management principles to:
- Evaluate capex requirements to enhance production performance
- Review IRR for all major capital additions with documented business case scenario
- Minimize spending risk through effective supplier management strategies and competitive quotations.
Development and teamwork:
- Understand how to facilitate team processes and appreciate the big picture.
- Inspire and develop existing talent on the team, identify team strengths and opportunities, and help the team make the connection between their contributions and business success.
- Act as role model to encourage team and stakeholders to see things differently and embrace change.
- Cross-train staff in all vital functions in case of absence to ensure no disruption of daily activities.
Admin, HR, IT tasks:
- Develops and implements local policies and procedures with regard to general office management and administration, contractor and supplier management to meet day-to-day operational needs.
- Manages the expense submission; review and payment for approved employee business travel and related expenses;
- Manages external travel services provider.
- To assist the General Manager in ensuring that personnel policies and procedures maximize the company’s competitiveness and performance. This covers areas such as recruiting, training, performance management, remuneration system, personnel data management, disciplinary procedures, etc.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and manage the ICT hardware and software with the support of an external consultant.
- Education: Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with a multi-national is highly recommended.
- Analytical with strong business acumen and works efficiently
- Capable to organize, plan and execute tasks reliably and independently.
- People management and development skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP BI an asset.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Strong influencing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of law and general practices in terms of finance management
- Sufficient knowledge in IFRS
- Partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Expertise in financial matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in general accounting and cost accounting
- Expertise in reporting, budgeting & financial analysis
- Knowledge of ERP systems to support the function
- Accuracy and reliability
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course, Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online