HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
- Gather patient demographic and personal information.
- Issue medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Help with departmental audits and investigations.
- Distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
- Maintain quality and accurate records by following hospital procedures.
- Ensure patient charts, paperwork and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Make sure all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- File all patients’ medical records and information.
- Supply the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
- Complete clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
- Higher National Diploma in Health Information Management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology and administration processes.
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.