NINERELA+ is Nigeria’s affiliate of the International Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (INERELA+) with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Nigeria Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) is a faith-based network organization that seeks to equip communities, through right based approach, to promote issues that enable human dignity, wellbeing and equality/equity. As an interfaith Network, our organization leverages on the faith platform to address major issues around health, governance, livelihood, Stigma reduction, gender and human right, research and mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Reporting to the Program Manager, the desired candidate will:
- Will equally track project performance indicator data related to relevant states, and disseminate M&E data and information regularly to stakeholders.
- Engage in other duties as may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Ensure that data collected from state level implementation are collated and entered expeditiously in data base and summaries included in all field activities, monthly reports, annual reports and end of project reports.
- Produce articles for publication.
- Will be required to build the capacity of NINERELA+ state project team
- Will take the lead in implementing surveys
- Be able to analyse datasets to provide data to inform programme decisions.
Qualifications / Experience
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Ability to use any of the following statistical software: SPSS, STATA, Epi-info, R, etc
- Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and other local dialects
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Sciences / Behavioural / Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes.
- Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) research.
- Ability to write and present quality narrative reports
- Ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Experience with conducting monitoring visits utilising checklist and other tools, including ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
- Well-developed scientific writing and analytical skills and ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Residence in the FCT is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.
- Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document. The subject should be appropriately named the position applying for.
- All documents should be in a single MS Word or PDF format.
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.