Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Recruitment
Omnicom Media Group West and Central Africa is the leading provider of World-class media planning and buying services in West and Central Africa. Our extensive clientele comprises market-leading commercial organizations and key public institutions across the sub-region.
At the heart of our rapid growth and expansion is a passionate belief in the primacy of professional management and talent development. Our alumni can be found in key leadership positions within the marketing communications industry and client organizations, a testimony to the quality of leaders we have produced over the years.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for the:
Title: Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
Job Reference: MCL / 201 / MTP
The Management Trainee Program
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, our management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you will be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum 2.1 University Degree (or equivalent)
- We have a preference for young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn and are strongly resilient under pressure
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients is the norm
- Fresh graduates (i.e. post-NYSC) are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference MCL / 201 / MTP to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited”.
Note: We trust you will understand if we only respond to shortlisted candidates.