eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Job Title: Android Application Developer
- We are looking for an Android App developer to develop mobile applications for health statistics.
- The Android App developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: At least Six (6) months – One (1) year experience in Android development.
- Ability to deliver Native Android application.
- Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable application.
- Proficient with at least one Development architecture (MVP, MVVM or MVI)
- Knowledge Kotlin is a plus.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.