Kaiglo is Nigeria’s No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Marketing and communications manager supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications. Their expertise allows them to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels. They’re also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
- The Marketing Communications Manager, will have deep experience in generating sales and digital marketing. The ideal candidate balances analytical and creative thinking with a drive to continually optimize communications and possess the potential of utilizing digital marketing channels to engage target audiences.
- The concern of communications management is the public’s perception of the product, brand or company.
Are as follow but not limited to the following:
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share.
- Commissioning or conducting market research.
- Directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
- Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation.
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding
- Create and maintain strategic email communications calendar for the company
- Develop email communications from concept to completion with a strong focus on innovation and optimization to achieve revenue and engagement goals
- Develop an understanding of the various database segments to strategically build targeted lists for email and social media targeting in collaboration with the Marketing Database Specialist, based on past purchases, account preferences, and available demographic information
- Infuse knowledge of email trends and best practices including design and deliverability throughout work of the team;
- Collaborate with Marketing team members which digital/offline marketers, content management unit, Graphics Designing unit, other important unit as the case may be; on development of automated emails, including life-cycle campaigns, etc. (i.e. welcome first-time buyers, reactivation and retention, design, user experience, copyright, etc.)
- Leverage analytics to guide content strategy and optimize content positioning
- Identify additional channels for acquiring new subscribers and nurture growing databases
- Lead & Coordinate the customer service team for effective productivity
- Serve as an email/digital marketing communications expert for the Marketing department, consulting on other digital touchpoints such as social media and advertising to ensure the organization is reaching its full potential with email/digital marketing.
- Be a key collaborator on digital content ideation with an eye toward content creation for use in emails, social, and advertising
- Enhance coordination and planning across marketing by working closely with the digital, content, social, and advertising teams to ensure all digital marketing tactics are hitting at an optimal cadence and with impactful content to reach target audiences.
- Work with the Digital team to develop unique campaign landing pages, as needed
- Review email attribution and tracking reports to determine email campaign tactics
- Identify opportunities for leadership and consulting team members to speak or attend meaningful conferences and events
- Develop and present value story related to marketing communications.
- Analyze and prepare for potential crises as well as catastrophes impacting organization’s image and reputation.
- Develop suitable communication strategies to mitigate prevailing crisis.
- Review communications for all external release along with internal stakeholders to assure no violations.
- Develop, strengthen, protect and leverage company’s brand, copyrights and trademarks throughout company’s operating geographical regions.
- Ensure divisional and market segment branding strategy is steady with corporation’s branding strategy.
- Perform with competitive intelligence of organization to identify and supervise competitors’ strategies of marketing communications and define company’s response.
- Develop, manage and support client loyalty programs partnering with marketing management.
- Develop and manage organization’s communications to attain or exceed plan.
- Supervise, develop, direct and lead Marketing & Communication team.
- Additional duties, as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years+ of relevant experience in corporate/ digital marketing preferred
- A degree from a recognized/ accredited university
- Proven track record of success in an email-focused marketing role required. Experience in executing cohesive cross-channel content marketing campaigns & digital marketing skills strongly preferred.
- Passionate about impactful email and digital marketing content
- Great customer service skills to increase users’ interactions
- Experience managing a comprehensive content calendar for several teams/groups
- Strong ability to be collaborative and team-minded
- Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to maintain oversight and prioritize a range of competing priorities in a high project volume environment
- Strong leader with a keen strategic eye and an ability to clearly articulate priorities while incorporating data and learning into the decision-making process
- Ability to react to changing priorities based on sales trends and pivot quickly and effectively
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute while also driving strategic planning and seeing the broader team vision
- Must have extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office suite. Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a focus on accuracy, attention to detail, thoughtful and thorough preparation of documents and communications
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Secondary language fluency is a plus
Job Title: Tele-sales Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Business Application Manger
Through: Customer Service Unit Head
- A Tele-sales Representative is someone who uses the telephone to reach potential or existing customers.
- Tele-sales Representative Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients’ needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client & vendors’ records
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- A successful Tele-sales Representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability
- You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making sales.
- Creative thinking skills
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Ability to meet monthly targets.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. Also, develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits. They identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
This role revolves around good communication and listed below are the Business Development Officer Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
- Planning and preparing business presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development and deployment of marketing plan
- Providing management with feedback and writing business reports
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits
- Generate profits revenue for the company by exceeding monthly sales target and other sources of revenue
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products/services rendered in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Maintain a good working client relationship
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Manage potential partners calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Other duties as required by the organization.
Deadline: 20th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.