The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has approved the council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and post-basic schools in the state.
Consequent upon this, the State Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science, Humanities and Social Sciences Teacher
- WASSCE / NECO-SSCE / NABTEB / Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sitting)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subject or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND+PGDE
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate will be an added advantage
- Any additional Relevant Qualifications
- Note: Weavers could be given to core subject for candidates pursuing post graduate diploma in education program.
In addition to the above, prospective candidate must also possess following:
- A recent passport photograph (Compulsory)
- Functional Mobile phone line (Compulsory)
- A functional e-mail address (Compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (Compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document
- Attestation from 2 referees, one of which must be from the higher institution attended
- A good identification (Compulsory) such as one of the:
- National ID card
- Voter’s Card
- International Passport or
- National Drivers Licence.
Deadline: 1st April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should purchase their Login Pin at:
The Ministry of Education,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Click Here to Apply / Register Online