C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Consultant
- Assist with delivering project(s) within agreed time, budget (financial) and defined quality criteria.
- Develop project charter, covering objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of the companyТs policies.
- Develop scope document(s) and evaluation criteria for engaging the relevant vendor(s) to support with the modern DC build
- Facilitate the review of the technical proposals from interested vendors, with the aim of selecting the best candidate to deliver the objectives of the project.
- Develop a robust, end-to-end execution plan in line with project objectives.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable)
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- A degree in Sciences/ Engineering, preferably Computer Science/ Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Strong experience project managing the delivery of modern data center, from design through to build and deployment. Having a project management certification is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to manage different stakeholder groups Ц management, IT vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, drawings and specifications, including Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant applications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services;
- Experience working in a large organisation, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of the attributes of a Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centre as defined by Uptime Institute, and other relevant considerations for the establishment of a modern Data Centre
- Good appreciation of the requirements for establishing/ building a DC in Lagos Ц licensing/ approval requirements
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.