C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Coordinator
- We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
- He will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, recommended candidate should have excellent time management and communication skills, as youТll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Ultimately, the Project CoordinatorТs duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in managing or participating in projects. Relevant experience in IT/Telecoms/Banking Industry will be an added advantage.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively including writing skills
- Documentation and Vendor management skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
Job Title: Project Consultant
- Assist with delivering project(s) within agreed time, budget (financial) and defined quality criteria.
- Develop project charter, covering objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of the companyТs policies.
- Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable)
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Develop scope document(s) and evaluation criteria for engaging the relevant vendor(s) to support with the modern DC build
- Develop a robust, end-to-end execution plan in line with project objectives.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Facilitate the review of the technical proposals from interested vendors, with the aim of selecting the best candidate to deliver the objectives of the project.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- A degree in Sciences/ Engineering, preferably Computer Science/ Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Strong experience project managing the delivery of modern data center, from design through to build and deployment. Having a project management certification is an added advantage
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services;
- Experience working in a large organisation, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of the attributes of a Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centre as defined by Uptime Institute, and other relevant considerations for the establishment of a modern Data Centre
- Good appreciation of the requirements for establishing/ building a DC in Lagos Ц licensing/ approval requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage different stakeholder groups Ц management, IT vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, drawings and specifications, including Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant applications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Deadline: 24th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.