HRLeverage – Our client, multinational Pharmaceutical trading company with regional offices in Western, Northern and Southern Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Our Client needs top rated Quality Assurance Manager to resume immediately. The incumbent will be part the team at the Microbiology Section and will be reporting to the head of Head – CQA in Lagos.
Covers but not limited to following:
- Overall Responsibility of QA & QC Dept.
- Reviews, Approval & execution of SOP’s, reviews & Approval of Manuals, Policy Documents.
- Effective coordination with various departments.
- Overall responsible for Developing and Implementation of the company QMS.
- Review & Approval of APQR, SMF, VMP, PV & CV as per SLPL QMS policy.
- To ensure adherence to Validation Plan. Assessment & Approval of Qualification, Validation and calibration Activities.
- To prepare and execute effective Training plan for staff & workers. To impart training on cGMP, GLP as per updated guidelines and create awareness amongst peoples. To evaluate the effectiveness of training of subordinates at regular intervals.
- To prepare & implement self inspection program & ensure all time preparedness of plant for external audits.
- To monitor Cleaning, Sanitation & hygiene in all departments and ensure all time GMP compliance of plant.
- Evaluate stability study observations and take-up necessary actions.
- Release of Finished Product for Sale.
- To maintain good discipline work culture & cohesive team in the department.
- To control budgetary expenses of department.
- Identification & Assessment of Risk and execute the Mitigation plan.
- To ensure investigation of each market complaint & ensure effective implementation of CAPA &. Conduct the periodic reviews.
- Review & Approval of Deviations, Rejections, OOS, OOT, and ensure CAPA.
- Any other responsibility given by Head CQA.
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
- Total Experience: 12 to 15 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.