Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a leading source of automobile acquisition and importation in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Reports to: The Executive Director
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating automobile characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- B.Sc / HND in Humanities, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Sales Experience. Previous automobile sales Experience added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Develop and Manage sub-business brokers
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Supervise and guide the operations of sales agents to ensure they are in line with set standards
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of ordered units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
Deadline: 14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- The body of the mail should outline total years of relevant experience to the Role, Location, and Age.
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.