ROL (Ride on Logistics) is a startup digital logistics-based company delivering drop shipping services with the use of cutting-edge technology for real time logistics optimization and management. Our tool provides businesses and individuals with periodic or daily pickup and delivery planning, scheduling and routing automation.
We have a unique opportunity to build tomorrow’s last-mile logistics: sustainable, shared and connected for a city in which space and time are fully redistributed to inhabitants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a high-performing Female Sales and Marketing Executive to help us meet our revenue growth targets and customer acquisition by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for growing the companyТs revenue. The Sales and Marketing Executive represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- BS / MS degree or HND in Business Management or a related field
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting planned sales goals
- Develop business plans that cover sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands companyТs customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Deadline: 31st March 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job position” as a subject of the email.
Note: Only female candidates residing in Abuja will be considered.