Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a leading Chemical Manufacturing company in Nigeria with a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. They play a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria, they are in need qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha.
- Develop new markets for the products
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Meeting sales targets
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline is required
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of chemicals for Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Foam, and detergent.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online